Dedicated email and complaint box for reporting complaint on malpractices in FCRA & MU wings of Foreigners Division, MHA
Any complaint regarding malpractices in FCRA & MU wings of Foreigners Division, MHA may be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will be accessed exclusively by Joint Secretary.
A complaint box has been placed near MHA reception in Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium (MDCNS), Near India Gate, New Delhi. Any person desirous of raising complaint of malpractice related to FCRA may drop a complaint in the box.
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS
- Preparation & uploading fake ITR by Chartered Accountant. ITAT remands case