Foreign contribution to be received only in ‘‘FCRA Account’’ in SBI Main Branch 11 Sansad Marg New Delhi
The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2020 amended section 17 of The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 to provide that every person who has been granted certificate or prior permission under section 12 shall receive foreign contribution only in an account designated as ‘‘FCRA Account’’ which shall be opened by him in such branch of the State Bank of India at New Delhi, as the Central Government may, by notification, specify and for other consequential matters relating thereto.
Now, the Finance Ministry has notified State Bank of India (SBI), New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 as the branch for the purposes of the said sub-section.
The notification issued is as under:
- Due date for furnishing GSTR-9 / GSTR-9C for FY 2019-20 extended further to 31.03.2021
- CBDT extends deadline for passing income tax Penalty / Assessment/Re-assessment orders
- Pr.CCIT UP (East) Lucknow invites application to empanel Senior and Junior Standing Counsels
- Disallowance u/s 40(a)(ia) for non deduction of TDS on amount credited to Provision account deleted
- MCA & CBIC signed MOU for data exchange for regulatory purposes
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 7th October, 2020
S.O. 3479(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 17 of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 (42 of 2010), the Central Government hereby specifies the State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 as the branch for the purposes of the said sub-section.
[F. No. II/21022/23(35)/2019-FCRA-III]
ASHUTOSH AGNIHOTRI, Jt.Secy