Foreign contribution to be received only in ‘‘FCRA Account’’ in SBI Main Branch 11 Sansad Marg New Delhi
The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2020 amended section 17 of The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 to provide that every person who has been granted certificate or prior permission under section 12 shall receive foreign contribution only in an account designated as ‘‘FCRA Account’’ which shall be opened by him in such branch of the State Bank of India at New Delhi, as the Central Government may, by notification, specify and for other consequential matters relating thereto.
Now, the Finance Ministry has notified State Bank of India (SBI), New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 as the branch for the purposes of the said sub-section.
The notification issued is as under:
- CGST (Fourth Amendment) Rules 2021. Refund related amendments
- CBDT finalised CASS 2020 Cycle for income tax scrutiny of returns (ITRs) of A.Y. 2019-20
- CAG Empanelment of CA firms / LLPs firms for the year 2021-2022
- CBDT notifies the Indo-Infra Inc as Pension Fund u/s 10(23FE)
- Excel Income Tax Challan ITNS 280 FY 2021-22 AY 2022-23 with database facility – Download Auto Challan
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 7th October, 2020
S.O. 3479(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 17 of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 (42 of 2010), the Central Government hereby specifies the State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 as the branch for the purposes of the said sub-section.
[F. No. II/21022/23(35)/2019-FCRA-III]
ASHUTOSH AGNIHOTRI, Jt.Secy