Govt defers amendments to Stamp Act 1899 to 01.07.2020
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 30th March 2020
SO 1226(E) In exercise of the power conferred by section 11 of the Finance Act 2019 (7 of 2019), the Central Government hereby makes the following amendments in the notification of the Government of India.
In the said notification for the words and figures “the 1st day of April 2020, the words , figures and letters “the 1st day of July 2020” shall be substituted.
[F. No. S 33013/3/2019 ST-I, DOR]
RITVIK PANDEY Jt. Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- RBI allows Kotak Mahindra Bank MD/CEO Uday Kotak to remain on Board of ILFSL
- ICAI online MEF Application Form for FY 2020-21 hosted
- Waiver/reduction in late fee for not filing Form GSTR-4 for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Waiver/reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-10
- Extension of time limit for Furnishing GSTR-1 till 31.10.2020