Justice Shashi Kant Gupta appointed chairman of Appellate Authority under CA / CMA / CS Act
The Central Government vide notification number G.S.R. 835(E) dated the 3rd November, 2015 have established an Appellate Authority in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of Section 22A of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (38 of 1949), Section 22A of the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 (23 of 1959) and Section 22A of the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (56 of 1980).
Any member of the said Institute(s) aggrieved by any order of the Board of Discipline or the Disciplinary Committee may prefer an appeal to the Authority.
The Chairman of the Appellate Tribunal is to be a retired judge of the High Court.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Bank deposit insurance to be paid in around 90 days – DICGC Bill 2021
- New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal
- Income-tax (20th Amendment) Rules 2021
- Data retrieved from Pen-drive & admission not substantive evidentiary value to make additions
- Deferred ICAI Code of Ethics 2019 to be applicable from 1st April 2022