Bihar Government extends due date for furnishing GSTR-1 by taxpayers with turnover of more than 1.5 crore rupees for the months from October, 2020 to March, 2021
The 18th December 2020
S.O. 200, Dated 18th December 2020
In exercise of the powers conferred by the second proviso to sub-section (1) of section 37 read with, section 168 of the Bihar Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) (hereafter in this notification referred to as the said Act), the Commissioner, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby extends the time limit for furnishing the details of outward supplies in FORM GSTR-1 of the Bihar Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, by such class of registered persons having aggregate turnover of more than 1.5 crore rupees in the preceding financial year or the current financial year, for each of the months from October, 2020 to March, 2021 till the eleventh day of the month succeeding such month.
2. The time limit for furnishing the details or return, as the case may be, under sub-section (2) of section 38 of the said Act, for the months of October, 2020 to March, 2021 shall be subsequently notified in the Official Gazette.
[(File No. Bikri kar/GST/vividh-21/2017 (Part-6) 2361]
By the order of Governor of Bihar,
Dr. Pratima, Commissioner State Tax-cum-Secretary
Download Notification Click Here >>
- MCA notifies effective dates for certain sections of Companies Amendment Act 2020 and 2019
- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules 2021
- Penalty cases not covered under Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 – CBDT Order u/s 119
- Fund Managers remuneration provisions u/s 9A(3)(m) relaxed by CBDT for FY 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Expenditure on replacement of machinery with new machinery constitutes capital expenditure