Companies allowed to furnish FORM GSTR-3B and FORM GSTR-1 using invoice furnishing facility, verified through EVC during period from the 27th day of April, 2021 to the 31st day of May, 2021
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 07/2021–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 27th April, 2021
G.S.R. 292(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 164 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, namely: –
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Goods and Services Tax (Second Amendment) Rules, 2021.
(2) These rules shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, in rule 26in sub-rule (1), after the third proviso, the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:-
“Provided also that a registered person registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) shall, during the period from the 27thday of April, 2021 to the 31stday of May, 2021, also be allowed to furnish the return under section 39 in FORM GSTR-3B and the details of outward supplies under section 37 in FORM GSTR-1 or using invoice furnishing facility, verified through electronic verification code (EVC).”.
[F. No. CBEC-20/06/08/2020-GST]
RAJEEV RANJAN, Under Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification No. 3/2017-Central Tax, dated the 19th June, 2017 ,published vide number G.S.R. 610(E), dated the 19th June, 2017 and last amended vide notification No. 01/2021-Central Tax, dated the 1st January, 2021, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 2(E), dated the 1st January, 2021
Download Notification Click Here >>
- SEBI (LODR) (2nd Amendment) Regulations 2021. Secretarial compliance report mandatory for listed companies
- CBDT notifies five sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- MCA clarification on spending CSR funds for COVID care infrastructure, establishment of oxygen plants
- RBI relaxes norms for periodic updation of KYC by banks. Accounts operations not to be restricted till 31.12.2021
- CBDT prescribes limit & condition for exemption of value received in lieu of Travel Concession