Exemption from filing GST annual return for FY 2020-21 to taxpayers having AATO upto Rs. 2 crores
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Notification No. 31/2021–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 30th July, 2021
G.S.R……(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the first proviso to section 44of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Commissioner, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby exempts the registered person whose aggregate turnover in the financial year 2020-21 is upto two crore rupees, from filing annual return for the said financial year.
2. This notification shall come into force from the 1st day of August, 2021.
[F. No. CBEC-20001/5/2021-GST]
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms