Extension of due date for filing GSTR-3B return for the month of Nov 2019 to 23rd Dec 2019
The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs ( CBIC ) has extended the due date for filing of monthly return in Form GSTR-3B for the month of November 2019 to 23rd December 2019.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 73/2019–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 23rd December, 2019
G.S.R. 943(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 168 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) read with sub-rule (5) of rule 61 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017 (hereafter in this notification referred to as the said rules), the Commissioner, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby makes the following further amendment in notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 44/2019–Central Tax, dated the 09th October, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 767(E), dated the 09th October, 2019, namely:–
In the said notification, after the proviso, the following proviso shall be inserted, namely: –
“Provided further that the return in FORM GSTR-3B of the said rules for the month of November, 2019 shall be furnished electronically through the common portal, on or before the 23rd December, 2019.”
2. This notification shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from the 20th Day of December, 2019.
[F. No. CBEC/20/06/07/2019-GST(Part-I)]
RUCHI BISHT, Under Secy.
Note : The principal notification No. 44/2019–Central Tax, dated the 9th October, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 767(E), dated the 9th October, 2019 and was last amended by notification No. 67/2019–Central Tax, dated the 12th December, 2019, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 911(E), dated the 12th December, 2019.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Canara Bank Online Concurrent Auditors Empanelment 2020-21. Last Date 05.06.2020
- ABCAUS Excel Depreciation Calculator FY 2019-20 under Companies Act 2013 -Download
- Extension of moratorium on Term Loan EMIs, working capital interest deferment till 31.08.2020
- ICAI Guidance Note on Subsequent Events-Key Audit Considerations amid COVID-19
- Provisional attachment of benami property purchased prior to Amendment Act 2016 upheld