Extension of time limit for furnishing FORM GST ITC-for goods dispatched to job worker
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 87/2020–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 10th November, 2020
G.S.R. 703(E).—In pursuance of section 168 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) and sub-rule (3) of rule 45 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, the Commissioner, with the approval of the Board, hereby extends the time limit for furnishing the declaration in FORM GST ITC-04, in respect of goods dispatched to a job worker or received from a job worker, during the period from July, 2020 to September, 2020 till the 30th day of November, 2020.
2. This notification shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from the 25th day of October, 2020.
[F. No. CBEC-20/06/04/2020-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Director
Download Notification Click Here >>
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
- GST on liquidated damages, compensation and penalty out of breach of contract
- Clarification on GST rates & classification of goods as per GST Council 47th meeting
- CBIC Clarifications on applicable GST rates & exemptions on certain services