Extension of time limit for furnishing FORM GST ITC-for goods dispatched to job worker
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 87/2020–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 10th November, 2020
G.S.R. 703(E).—In pursuance of section 168 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) and sub-rule (3) of rule 45 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, the Commissioner, with the approval of the Board, hereby extends the time limit for furnishing the declaration in FORM GST ITC-04, in respect of goods dispatched to a job worker or received from a job worker, during the period from July, 2020 to September, 2020 till the 30th day of November, 2020.
2. This notification shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from the 25th day of October, 2020.
[F. No. CBEC-20/06/04/2020-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Director
Download Notification Click Here >>
- No bar in limitation law to amendment of pleadings in application u/s 7 of IBC -SC
- COVID-19 vaccination of non employees is eligible CSR fund spending – MCA Circular
- SEBI Permits non-scheduled Payments Banks to register as Bankers to an Issue
- Exemption from filing GST annual return for FY 2020-21 to taxpayers with AATO upto Rs. 2 crores
- Amendment to Rule 80 of CGST Rules regrading exemption from filing GSTR-9C