Extension of time limit for furnishing FORM GST ITC-for goods dispatched to job worker
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 87/2020–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 10th November, 2020
G.S.R. 703(E).—In pursuance of section 168 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) and sub-rule (3) of rule 45 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, the Commissioner, with the approval of the Board, hereby extends the time limit for furnishing the declaration in FORM GST ITC-04, in respect of goods dispatched to a job worker or received from a job worker, during the period from July, 2020 to September, 2020 till the 30th day of November, 2020.
2. This notification shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from the 25th day of October, 2020.
[F. No. CBEC-20/06/04/2020-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Director
Download Notification Click Here >>
- RBI forbids banks to make dividend payment for financial year ended March 31 2020
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court