GSTR-1 Returns Offline Tool Version V1.2.1 download. Check if downloaded gst_offline_tool.zip file is not corrupt? System Requirements
GST Returns Offline Tool Version V1.2.1
Download, extract and run the Returns Offline Tool to collate and upload the invoices and other data in offline mode. Currently this tool is available only for GSTR-1 form.Download
Your downloaded (Returns Offline Tool) zip file contains:
- GST Offline tool (Application) (1)
- Section Wise CSV files (9)
- GSTR1 Excel Workbook Template (1)
- User Manual (1)
- Readme (2)
- Before you extract and run the downloaded file, ensure that the file is not corrupted. How do I know that my file is not corrupt?
How do I know if downloaded gst_offline_tool.zip file is not corrupt?
Match one of the values provided in your downloaded file with the ones mentioned below. If there is an exact match, then your file is not corrupted. Else, download again.
Where do I find the values?
Windows : (Run from windows power shell)
Get-FileHash <<FileUrl>> Algorithm <<SHA256>>
Eg: Get-FileHash C:\Users\Test\Downloads\gst_offline_tool.zip -Algorithm SHA256
Your unique values:
- Go through the Readme document before you begin installation.
- Double-click on GST Offline Tool to install the offline tool.
To use the tool efficiently, ensure that you have the following installed on your system:
- Operating system Windows 7 or above. The tool does not work on Linux and Mac.
- Browser: You need one of these browsers installed on your system.
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Google Chrome 49+
- Firefox 45+
- Microsoft Excel 2007 & above
- Alternatively , for any below version the tool will open in a default browser