GST Special Procedure notified for Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Havel extended
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 45/2020–Central Tax
New Delhi, the 9th June, 2020
G.S.R.360(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 148 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby makes the following amendment in the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 10/2020-Central Tax, dated the 21st March, 2020, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 193(E), dated the 21st March, 2020, namely:—In the said notification, in the first paragraph, for the figures, letters and words ―31st day of May, 2020‖, the figures, letters and words ―31st day of July, 2020‖ shall be substituted. 2.This notification shall come into force with effect from the 31st day of May, 2020.
[F. No. CBEC-20/06/03/2020-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Director
Note:The principal notification No. 10/2020-Central Tax, dated the 21st March, 2020, was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 193(E), dated the 21st March, 2020.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- CBDT extends deadline for passing income tax Penalty / Assessment/Re-assessment orders
- Pr.CCIT UP (East) Lucknow invites application to empanel Senior and Junior Standing Counsels
- Disallowance u/s 40(a)(ia) for non deduction of TDS on amount credited to Provision account deleted
- MCA & CBIC signed MOU for data exchange for regulatory purposes
- ICAI Educational Material on IndAS 105 Non-current Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations