GSTN launches e-invoice registration services with private IRPs
GSTN has launched the e-invoice registration services through multiple private IRPs at the recommendation of the GST Council. Four private companies viz. ClearTax, Cygnet, E&Y and IRIS Business Ltd were empaneled by GSTN for providing these e-invoice registration services to all GST taxpayers of the country. The details of the existing and new IPRs is available at https://einvoice.gst.gov.in/einvoice/dashboard
The taxpayers now have a choice of more than one IRP (earlier being the only single portal of NIC), which they can use to register their e-invoices. This adds significant capacity and redundancy to the single e-invoice registration portal which existed earlier.
The end-to-end flow of a digitally signed e-invoice between sellers and buyers by integration with the GST system will lead to ease of compliance for the taxpayers. It will also lead to facilitation of auto-drafting and auto-populating of invoice details in the GST returns which would lead to increased accuracy, correctness of reporting of supplies and availing of ITC by the recipients of the supply.
- Roll out of ‘AIS for Taxpayer’ Mobile App by Income Tax Department
- Addition sustained for claiming accumulated depreciation in Profit and Loss Account
- GSTN Advisory on HSN Code Reporting in e-Invoice on IRPs Portal
- ICAI Guidance Note on Audit of Banks, 2023 Edition
- GSTN Advisory for taxpayer to register as “One Person Company” in GST Portal