GSTR-3B return EVC Verification and furnishing of return by SMS effective from 08.06.2020
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF INDIRECT TAXES AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 44/2020 –Central Tax
New Delhi, the 8th June, 2020
G.S.R. 357(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 164 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) read with rule 3 of the Central Goods and Services Tax (Fifth Amendment) Rules, 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the rules), made vide notification No. 38/2020 –Central Tax, dated the 5th May, 2020, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R 272(E), dated the 5th May, 2020, the Government, hereby appoints the 8th day of June, 2020, as the date from which the said provisions of the rules, shall come into force.
[F. No. CBEC-20/06/16/2018-GST]
PRAMOD KUMAR, Director
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income
- Date of submission of EO fulfilment document extended for expiring Export Obligation period
- ICAI amends rule for Registration to CA Foundation/Intermediate Course etc.