ICAI advises obtaining CA/Auditor’s report on utilisation of CSR funds if CSR activity is done through third party
ICAI advisory for Chartered Accountants and Companies to whom CSR provisions under Companies Act, 2013 apply
A Company which is required to comply with CSR Regulations u/s 135 of the Companies Act, 2013, may undertake CSR activities, either directly or through a third Party Trust / Society or Section 8 Company / NGO.
ICAI, has advised that where a company undertakes the CSR activity through a third party, it should obtain an Independent Practitioner’s Report on Utilisation of such CSR Funds from the auditor / CA in practice of the third party / NGO, to whom the funds are given by the Company for implementing CSR activity.
The ICAI has also released a draft format of Independent Practitioner’s Report on Utilization of CSR Funds along with reconciliation statement of the amount utilised.
- FAQ on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme. Clarification on Special cash package in lieu of LTC
- CBIC allows contactless delivery of international courier shipments by OTP validation
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income