CA Foundation Examination dates for June 2021 announced by ICAI from 24th to 30th June 2021.
ICAI announces June 2021 CA Foundation Exams dates
As per ICAI announcement, next Chartered Accountants Foundation Examination will be held from 24th to 30th June 2021.
The examination timings are as under:
Paper 1 & 2 : 2 PM to 5 PM 3 Hours
Paper 3 & 4 : 2PM to 4 PM 2 Hours
In paper 3 & 4 there will not be any adavce reading time unlike 15 minutes time in Paper 1 & 2.
The examination shall be held at 32 States/UTs along with eight overseas centres.
Online filing of CA Foundation Examination Forms
Applicants are required to apply online at https://icaiexam.icai.org from 20th April, 2021 to 4th May 2021 and remit the exam fee online using VISA or MAESTRO credit / debit card / Net Banking / Bhim UPI.
The examination Fee for Indian Centres is Rs. 1500/- and $ 325 for Overseas Centres except Kathmandu (Nepal for which fee is Rs. 2200/-
Download ICAI Announcement Click Here >>
- MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
- CBDT revises jurisdiction of Chief Commissioner of Income-tax New Delhi and Mumbai
- ALP u/s 92C allowable variation limits notified for AY 2022-23
- 47th GST Council Meeting Recommendations. Increased rates effective from 18th July 2022
- Higher consumption of electricity by itself no ground of suppression of production