CA students who passed Final exams & eligible to become Chartered Accountants can opt for Membership effective from 1st April 2021
As per ICAI announcement, students who have passed CA Final Examination and eligible to become Chartered Accountants can take the benefit of applying for Membership immediately and opt for Membership to be effective from 1st April, 2021. If opted, the fee paid by them till 31st March, 2021 would be treated for the year 2021-22.
ICAI has asked such students to avail of this opportunity to prefix the two-letter word “CA” to be the Member of CA fraternity on First day of New Financial Year.
- Full year depreciation on vehicle can not be denied based on registration date
- No remission/cessation of liability if trading liability is declared in books of account
- Approval u/s 80G for new cases to be effective from year in which application is made
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24