CA students who passed Final exams & eligible to become Chartered Accountants can opt for Membership effective from 1st April 2021
As per ICAI announcement, students who have passed CA Final Examination and eligible to become Chartered Accountants can take the benefit of applying for Membership immediately and opt for Membership to be effective from 1st April, 2021. If opted, the fee paid by them till 31st March, 2021 would be treated for the year 2021-22.
ICAI has asked such students to avail of this opportunity to prefix the two-letter word “CA” to be the Member of CA fraternity on First day of New Financial Year.
- Regularisation of returns of income verified through EVC instead of DSC
- Reserve Bank of India (Transfer of Loan Exposures) Directions, 2021
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended