CA students who passed Final exams & eligible to become Chartered Accountants can opt for Membership effective from 1st April 2021
As per ICAI announcement, students who have passed CA Final Examination and eligible to become Chartered Accountants can take the benefit of applying for Membership immediately and opt for Membership to be effective from 1st April, 2021. If opted, the fee paid by them till 31st March, 2021 would be treated for the year 2021-22.
ICAI has asked such students to avail of this opportunity to prefix the two-letter word “CA” to be the Member of CA fraternity on First day of New Financial Year.
- Central/State Government/local authority bound by approved resolution plan retrospectively
- Shri Sivasubramanian Ramann appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of SIDBI
- SEBI revises Reporting Formats for Mutual Funds
- GSTN Clarification on 4-digit/6-digit HSNs not accepted on e-invoice/e-Way bill Portal
- Revision u/s 263 on issues not covered under limited scrutiny quashed as AO could not had gone into those