Changing Prospective Restoration of ICAI Membership/ COP to Retrospective Restoration
ICAI Announcement on Changing Prospective Restoration to Retrospective Restoration
Recently, ICAI had allowed retrospective restoration of ICAI Membership/ COP for 2019-2020 and it was announced that Form 9 and Form 101 for retrospective restoration of membership / certificate of practice for the year 2019-2020 can now be submitted by filing until the midnight of 31st May 2020.
However, there could have been members who had already paid fees for prospective restoration during the current year.
In view of this, ICAI has today announced that such members to take benefit of the retrospective restoration, may request ICAI to adjust the fees for the previous year.
In such a scenario, the fees paid will be adjusted for the previous year 2019-20 and the fee for 2020-21 will be due thereafter.
Members may apply for change of their prospective restoration of Membership/COP to retrospective restoration by sending a request to email@example.com latest by 31st May 2020 giving details of name, membership no, date of prospective restoration and firm`s association, etc.
- SEBI (Prohibition of Fraudulent & Unfair Trade Practices relating to Securities Market) (Amendment) Regulations 2022
- Jewellery can not be held unexplained simply because weight of Gold not stated in Will
- Chartered Accountants to disclose criminal cases/convictions to ICAI
- ICAI revised Guidance Note on Schedule III of Companies Act 2013 – January 2022 Edition
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)