Changing Prospective Restoration of ICAI Membership/ COP to Retrospective Restoration
ICAI Announcement on Changing Prospective Restoration to Retrospective Restoration
Recently, ICAI had allowed retrospective restoration of ICAI Membership/ COP for 2019-2020 and it was announced that Form 9 and Form 101 for retrospective restoration of membership / certificate of practice for the year 2019-2020 can now be submitted by filing until the midnight of 31st May 2020.
However, there could have been members who had already paid fees for prospective restoration during the current year.
In view of this, ICAI has today announced that such members to take benefit of the retrospective restoration, may request ICAI to adjust the fees for the previous year.
In such a scenario, the fees paid will be adjusted for the previous year 2019-20 and the fee for 2020-21 will be due thereafter.
Members may apply for change of their prospective restoration of Membership/COP to retrospective restoration by sending a request to email@example.com latest by 31st May 2020 giving details of name, membership no, date of prospective restoration and firm`s association, etc.
- Turant Customs –Turant Suvidha Kendra and Other Initiatives for Contactless Customs
- CBDT notifies NPS Tier II-Tax Saver Scheme 2020 for Section 80C deduction
- Rejection of books for non maintenance of stock register / incorrect valuation method
- Extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2 for FY 2018-19 to 270 days
- Income exemption u/s 10(23FE)-CBDT notifies business engaged in infrastructure sub-sectors