Eligibility to appear in Old/New scheme in November, 2021 CA examination – ICAI Announcement
As per ICAI Announcement, students converted from earlier scheme to revised scheme from July 21, 2021 to August 20, 2021 allowed to appear in Old/ New scheme in November, 2021 examination
The ICAI vide its announcement dated June 21, 2021 had given an “Opt out option” for examinees in case examinee himself/ herself or his/ her grandparents, parents, spouse, children and siblings (residing in the same premises) were infected with COVID-19 (with carryover of fee paid and exemptions granted) to the November, 2021 examination cycle.
Thereafter, the last attempt to appear in CA Final and Intermediate Old Course examination was extended by the ICAI to November, 2021 examination irrespective of opting out of May, 2021 examination cycle, vide announcement dated August 20, 2021.
In view of the above announcements, ICAI has allowed the students who have converted from earlier scheme to revised scheme from July 21, 2021 to August 20, 2021 to appear in Old/ New scheme (Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence)/ Intermediate and Final (Old)/ Final (New)) in November, 2021 examination.
Accordingly, such students while filling the examination form for November, 2021 examination cycle, are required to specify the scheme they intend to appear.
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
- GST on liquidated damages, compensation and penalty out of breach of contract
- Clarification on GST rates & classification of goods as per GST Council 47th meeting
- CBIC Clarifications on applicable GST rates & exemptions on certain services