Excess Leave by CA articled assistant and Supplementary Articles Deed – Amendments in Regulations 58 of Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Govt. of India, has notified the Chartered Accountants (Amendment) Regulations, 2021. An amendment has been made in Regulations 58 of Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988 with respect to excess Leave by CA articled assistant and Supplementary Articles Deed.
The Institute has implemented the revised Regulation 58 as under:
Regulation 58. Supplementary Articles
(1) An articled assistant who has taken leave in excess of the period of leave to which he is entitled under Regulation 59 shall be required to serve for a further period equivalent to the excess leave taken by him.
(2) The period of excess leave taken shall be served under the principal with whom such articled assistant last served his articles and a supplementary deed of articles in the form approved by the Council (Form 107) shall be executed in continuation of the previous articles.
(3) The supplementary deed, duly stamped, shall be sent to the Secretary for registration so as to reach him within 60 days of the expiry of the previous articles. No fee shall be charged for the registration of such supplementary deed of articles:
Provided that the Executive Committee may condone the delay in sending the supplementary deed in appropriate cases
Read Copy of Notification Click Here >>
- (no title)
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time
- Supreme Court directs pilot study on Special Courts for trial of cases u/s 138 of NI Act
- Appeal disposed of in hurried manner without reasonable opportunity of being heard set aside