ICAI conducting online survey on GST Implementation in India
2 years have passed since implementation of GST in India. While many feel that the GST has facilitated ease of doing business, reduce interaction with the Government Officials, ease of compliance etc., those holding opposite views are also not less in numbers.
In order to facilitate the Governing Body and other stakeholders, ICAI is conducting an online survey on the entire gamut of GST to find out the achievement, glitches and area which needs attention going forward.
The survey is however not limited to chartered accountants and even a non member/students can also participate in it.
The survey would be published as research paper by Sep, 2019 for the information of various stakeholders .
The Survey is comprised of following 25 questions with multiple choice answers. For a negative response, further choice is to be made specifying the reason.
The link to take the ICAI online survey on GST Implementation is as under:
- GST rate on bus body building services to include any vehicle as per Chapter 87 of 1st Schedule of Customs Tariff Act 1975
- CBDT Chairman inaugurates Web Portal for exchange of information on Income Tax
- Listed companies to disclose defaults in payment of interest/ principal amount of loans from banks / FIs etc.
- Appeal u/s 96(2) CPC is statutory right, can’t be denied if application under Order IX Rule 13 CPC dismissed
- Govt. dismisses complaints of GSTN not working for filing of GSTR-3B for October 2019
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Clarification GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes