ICAI elects President and Vice President for the term 2020-21
CA. Atul Kumar Gupta has been elected as President of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the term 2020-21 on 12th February 2020. he joined the Central Council of ICAI in 2013 wherein he remained a member for two consecutive terms, i.e. 2013-16 and 2016-19. He got elected as Vice-President in February, 2019 for the term 2019-2020.
CA. Atul Kumar Gupta, President ICAI
As Vice-President of the Institute, CA. Gupta acted as Vice-Chairman of all Standing Committees including Executive, Finance and Examination Committees, besides being the ex-officio member of all Non-Standing Committees and Joint Editor of ICAI Journal, The Chartered Accountant. He is a Director in the Governing Board of Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI. CA. Gupta is also Vice Chairman on the Board of the Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) India and Director in ICAI Accounting Research Foundation.
CA. Nihar Niranjan Jambusaria, Vice President, ICAI
CA Nihar Niranjan Jambusaria has been elected as Vice President of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the term 2020-21 on 12th February 2020
- RBI allows Kotak Mahindra Bank MD/CEO Uday Kotak to remain on Board of ILFSL
- ICAI online MEF Application Form for FY 2020-21 hosted
- Waiver/reduction in late fee for not filing Form GSTR-4 for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Waiver/reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-10
- Extension of time limit for Furnishing GSTR-1 till 31.10.2020