ICAI extends last date for payment of Membership/COP fee for 2023-24 to 31.10.2023
Extension of last date for payment of ICAI Membership/COP fee for FY 2023-24 from 30.09.2023 to 31.10.2023
As per latest announcement by ICAI it has been to extend the last date for payment of Membership/ Certificate of Practice Fee for the year 2023-24 from 30th September, 2023 to 31st October, 2023.
The reason for the extension has been stated to be hardship faced by the Members in submission of “Know Your Member” (KYM) Form and payment of Annual Membership/COP fee due to technical issues in Self Service Portal (SSP) of ICAI .
Those members who have not paid their fee, may submit KYM form online and pay the annual Membership/COP fee till 31.10.2023
- ICAI cancels/restores membership of thousands of CAs due to death/non payment of fee
- NSDL latest e-TDS TCS RPU Version 4.9 and FVU 8.4 applicable from 24.11.2023 – Download
- Procedures/provisions for amnesty for taxpayers who missed GST appeal filing deadline
- Exemption u/s 54F-Bar of holding more than one residential house applies to whole day of transfer
- Under section 271AAB undisclosed income also means additional income due to bogus expense – ITAT