ICAI further extends last date for Waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms by Students, Articled Assistants
Extension in the last date for Waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms related to Students and Articled Assistants amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
As per latest announcement dated 25th February 2021, the Institute stated that due to current situation arising out of Covid-19, it was observed that students, Articled Assistants were still facing difficulties in online filing of prescribed applications Forms for various activities due to unfavorable situation.
ICAI being aware that delay in submission of online Forms would attract levy of Condonation fee creating hardship, has decided to further waive-off condonation fees.
Therefore, in view of the difficulties faced by such Students/Articled Assistants, ICAI has extended waiving-off condonation fees till 28th February, 2021.
Thus. all transactions bearing transactions date falling between 1st April, 2020 to 28th February, 2021 shall be covered under the extended period.
The above period includes one-month prescribed time limit given in general, says the Announcement.
- CBDT prescribes formula for computation of prequisite for annual accretion u/s 17(2)(viia)
- CA Foundation Examination dates for June 2021 announced by ICAI
- Allahabad High Court stays establishment of GST Appellate Tribunal at Allahabad
- CBDT Instructions on selection of cases for issue of notice u/s 148 for AY 2013-14 to 2017-18
- Residential status of certain individuals under Income-tax for FY 2020-21 – CBDT clarification