ICAI extends last date for Waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms
Extension in the last date for Waiving-off Condonation fees due to late filing of various application Forms related to Students, Articled Assistants, Members & Firms amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
As per announcement dated 31st October 2020 the Institute stated that due to current situation arising out of Covid-19, it was observed that students, Articled Assistants, Members & Firms were still facing difficulties in online filing of prescribed applications Forms for various activities due to unfavorable situation.
ICAI being aware that delay in submission of online Forms would attract levy of Condonation fee creating hardship, has decided to waive-off condonation fees w.e.f. 1st November till 31st December 2020.
While the said relaxation has been made applicable w.e.f. 1st November 2020; all transactions bearing transactions date falling between1st April 2020 to 31st December 2020 shall also be considered under this scheme.
The above period includes one-month prescribed time limit given in general, says the Announcement.
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court
- ICAI Code of Conduct for CA Students and advisory dress code