ICAI launches a separate website for its disciplinary function / mechanism
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has launched a separate website for its disciplinary function.
The digitisation of disciplinary function of the ICAI is a welcome step. The said portal separately deals with disciplinary mechanism and contains following information
1. Disciplinary Mechanism including its three limbs namely Director (Discipline), Board of Discipline (the Board) and Disciplinary Committee (The committee) and the procedures adopted by them in carrying out disciplinary functions.
2. Details of meetings held by the Board and the Committee (March 2020 onwards)
3. Relevant Acts, Rules and Regulations
4. Code of ethics – Existing Code of Ethics 2009, Code of Ethics, 2019 Volume-I applicable w.e.f. 1.7.2020 and Code of Ethics, 2020 Volume-III applicable w.e.f. 1.7.2020
5. Cause Lists and Orders of the Board and the Committee – Currently orders/reports of the committee are available from FY 2015-16 onwards.
6. The portal also contains the provision for filing online complaint.
- Reassessment notice issued under old section 148 after 31.03.2021 invalid – High Court
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing