ICAI offers Financial Assistance for treatment of Corona disease
ICAI Financial Assistance for Corona disease
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in view of the difficulties being faced by Members due to Covid-19 pandemic, has decided to grant Medical Financial Assistance to its Members and their dependents suffering from CORONA.
The financial assistance shall be granted out of Chartered Accountants Benevolent Fund (CABF) and shall be available to the Members and their dependents who are in distress and need financial assistance for treatment of Corona disease.
To avail this assistance, members/dependents are required to file request in prescribed Application Form-cum-Undertaking hosted on the website of the ICAI at the CABF Portal .
The application should be accompanied with the CORONA positive report and is available only for the cases of hospitalization.
The financial assistance will be up to INR 1.5 Lakhs and will be returnable to CABF in full, if it is not utilized for treatment of CORONA.
More information can be have by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Govt. designates 3 Special Courts in Maharashtra for trial under Income-tax Act
- Revised procedure-Import clearance of pets/live animals including cats & dogs
- Trustees of Mutual Funds to appoint dedicated officer for administrative assistance
- No Penalty u/s 271AAB unless undisclosed income found from seized material
- Penalty u/s 271(1)(c) upheld despite notice without specifying applicable charge