ICAI has postponed CA exams scheduled on 19th & 20th May, 2022 at Silchar (Assam) Examination center
The decision of ICAI to postpone May 2022 CA exams at Silchar Assam examination center has been taken in view of the order of the District Disaster Management Authority, Silchar directing all the Educational Institutions to remain closed for the next 48 hours due to ongoing floods
Accordingly, ICAI has announced to postpone Final Examination, Group I, Paper 3, Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics & Intermediate Examination, Group I, Paper 3, Cost and Management Accounting scheduled to be held on 19th and 20th, May 2022 respectively at Silchar (Assam) Examination Centre only.
The new date(s) for the aforesaid examinations at Silchar (Assam) Examination Centre shall be announced in due course.
It has been also clarified that the schedule of Final and Intermediate Examinations in respect of all other papers/ cities shall remain unchanged
- MCA further relaxes additional fees for filing Annual Return by LLPs upto 15.07.2022
- CBDT revises jurisdiction of Chief Commissioner of Income-tax New Delhi and Mumbai
- ALP u/s 92C allowable variation limits notified for AY 2022-23
- 47th GST Council Meeting Recommendations. Increased rates effective from 18th July 2022
- Higher consumption of electricity by itself no ground of suppression of production