RE-OPENING OF ONLINE FILLING UP OF EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORMS FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS – INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDIT, ASSESSMENT TEST, 8th JANUARY 2022.
ICAI has reopened online filling of CA ISA Assessment Test exam application. As per ICAI announcement the step has been taken in the interest of welfare & well-being of the members, who could not file the examination application form for Chartered Accountants – Information Systems Audit, Assessment Test scheduled on 8th January 2022 (Saturday)
Now, ICAI has decided to re-open the online filling up of examination application form for Chartered Accountants – Information Systems Audit, Assessment Test from 17th December 2021 (12.01 AM) to 19th December 2021 (11.59 PM).
As per ICAI, this is the last opportunity to apply for Chartered Accountants – Information Systems Audit, Assessment Test, 8th January 2022 application form online.
Other modalities to test remain the same as announced vide Institutes announcement hosted at https://resource.cdn.icai.org/67779exam54367.pdf.
- SEBI is empowering Investors through Investor Charters for Securities Market
- Draft Bank Branch Auditors Panel (MEF) of CA/firms for 2021-22 hosted at meficai.org
- CBDT exempts income of Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission u/s 10(46)
- Determination of income of specified fund of investment division of offshore banking unit
- MCA revises additional fee for late filing of e-forms. Higher Additional fee to be paid in certain cases