Relaxation for provisionally registered students BY Direct Entry Route for May 2022 Inter Exam
Relaxation for provisionally registered students through Direct Entry Route for appearing in May, 2022 Intermediate Examination.
ICAI in order to remove hardship caused to the students due to Covid 19 spread or otherwise, has decided as under :–
- Students who have provisionally registered for Intermediate through Direct Entry route and completed their ICITSS Course till 31st July 2021 and are required to submit satisfactory proof of having passed the graduation examination with the minimum marks as provided in sub-regulation (4) of Regulation 28F before commencement of Practical Training on 1st August, 2021 may submit satisfactory proof of having passed the graduation examination with the minimum marks as provided in sub-regulation (4) of Regulation 28F before filling the examination form of May 2022 Intermediate course
Such Students are required to start their Practical Training on or before 15th August 2021 instead of by 1st August 2021 and then appear for May 2022 Intermediate Examination.
- The above relaxation in the requirement of Regulation 28F & 28G shall be a one-time measure only. Director Board of Studies, ICAI
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1
- GST on liquidated damages, compensation and penalty out of breach of contract
- Clarification on GST rates & classification of goods as per GST Council 47th meeting
- CBIC Clarifications on applicable GST rates & exemptions on certain services