Re-Opening of Online Filling up of Examination Application Forms for Chartered Accountants Examinations, November 2020.
In view of the continuing COVID-19 spread and to prevent hardships to the students, ICAI has decided to re-open the online filling up of examination application form for Chartered Accountants Examinations, November 2020 from 9th September 2020 (10 AM) to 11th September 2020 with late fees ( 600/- or US $ 10).
For the students who are seeking change of examination city / group or medium for the exams commencing from 1st November 2020, the online facility for seeking such change is available at http://icaiexam.icai.org w.e.f. 7th September 2020 11 AM onwards to 13th September 2020.
It has been categorically stated that there will be no further correction window.
The students, who are making online examination application form through aforementioned re-opened window, may also take the facility of correction window opened till 13th September 2020. In other words, there will be no extension of last date for seeking change for examination city / group / medium beyond 13th September 2020.
- NO TDS u/s 194A to Scheduled Tribes by scheduled banks located in in NE States & Ladakh Region
- CBDT notifies two sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- CBDT extends due date for linking of Aadhaar and PAN. Timelines for penalty extended
- Time limit to generate UDIN extended to 60 days from 15 days
- Recommendations of 45th GST Council Meeting. Highlights of Decisions taken