Try again to update pending UDINs at e-filing Portal – ICAI advisory in view of the technological changes made
ICAI has issued an advisory advising chartered accountants to try again to update those UDINs which have been invalidated earlier at the income tax e-filing Portal. ICAI had received representations from its members stating instances of invalidation of UDINs at the e-filing portal of Income Tax Department.
According to the ICAI, since then, In view of these, certain technological changes have been made and therefore, members should try again updating pending UDINs at the e-filing portal immediately.
The last date for updating UDINs at the e-filing portal is 31st May 2022.
Further, ICAI has cautioned members to be more careful in selecting correct fields while generating UDIN. For any clarification, members may write to ICAI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1