M/s Bennett University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh PAN: AAAJB1388A notified u/s 35 as Scientific Research Association
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 12/2021
New Delhi, the 9th March, 2021
S.O. 1069(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (ii) and (iii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) read with rules 5C and 5E of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, the Central Government hereby approves M/s Bennett University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (PAN: AAAJB1388A) under the category of ‘University, College or other institution’ for Scientific Research and Research in Social Science and Statistical Research for the purposes of clauses (ii) and (iii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) read with rules 5C and 5E of the Income-tax Rules, 1962.
2. This Notification shall be deemed to have been applied for the assessment year 2020-2021 and shall apply with respect to the assessment years 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024, 2024-2025.
RAVINDER MAINI, Director
Explanatory Memorandum: It is certified that no person is being adversely affected by giving retrospective effect to this notification.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct
- CA certificate requirement abolished for license for manufacture of fire arms