CBDT sets up committee to examine data structure and modalities of upload of data for e-Assessment
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEMS)
ARA Centre, Ground Floor, E-2, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi – 110 055
Subject: Constitution of Committee to examine Data Structure and Modalities of upload of data for E-Assessment
A Committee to examine the feasibility of laying out the modalities, formats and data structures for uploading online, analysing and archiving of information sought during e-assessment in a forensically sound secure and importable data-structure to facilitate e-assessment and to mitigate difficulties of both the taxpayers and Assessing Officer has been setup with the approval of Chairman, CBDT.
2. The committee will be chaired by Shri S K Dash, Pr. DGIT (Systems), New Delhi and will comprise of the following officers:-
1. Shri N C Hedge, Chartered Accountant, Mumbai, Chairman Direct Tax Committee, ICAI
2. Sh. Nanjunda Prasad, State Secretary, All India Federation of Tax Practitioner, Karnataka
3. Shri Vivek Raaghavan, Chief Product Manager, UIDAI
4. Shri Venkatanarayan, VP 86 Principal Architect, Infosys
5. Shri Ashish Abrol, CIT(A), Patiala (Member Secretary)
Dr. Pramod K Varma, Chief Architect, UIDAI and Shri Sanjeev Singh, ADG(S)-2 will be special invitees in the meeting of this committee.
The committee may co-opt any other Departmental officer, representative from the Technology Industry or from any professional body to assist in their proceedings with the approval of the Chairman of the Committee.
3. The terms of reference of the committee are as under:-
i. Examine International Best Practices and Protocols to facilitate reliable, secure system agnostic upload of accounting data.
ii. Make recommendations with regards to the format and data-structures for upload of such data.
iii. Make recommendations with regards to the additional Hardware/ Software required to facilitate the upload.
iv. Make short term and long-term recommendations for the analysis archival and audit trail of the data upload.
4. The Committee shall submit its recommendation by the 10th of August, 2019.
- Measures to boost Indian Economy-Presentation by Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman
- MCA clarification on ‘appointed date’ u/s 232(6) of the Companies Act 2013 for merger/amalgamation
- IDS 2016 declaration can be declared void without SCN upon misrepresentation /suppression of facts
- Reopening done at the insistence of CIT held as change of opinion and vitiated in law
- CBT Approved Proposal to Amend EPS 1995 for restoration of commuted value of pension > 15 years