CBDT transferred 35 officers in the grade of Joint Commissioner /Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
CBDT has made transfer/postings (Local changes) of 35 officers in the grade of Joint Commissioner /Additional Commissioner of Income Tax with immediate effect.
Out of 35 transfers, 32 are from / to Delhi and three transfers have been made from CCA/Directorate Karnataka & Goa to CPC Bangalore.
Download CBDT Transfer Order Click Here >>
- Companies (Registration offices and Fees) Amendment Rules 2020. Form GNL-2 revised
- Processing of ITRs filed during FY 2018-19 u/s 139, in response to notice u/s 142(1) or u/s 119(2)(b)
- Condonation of delay by CIT(Exemptions) u/s 119(2)(b) where ITRs filed beyond due date-CBDT Circular
- CBIC Concept Paper on Custom Faceless e-Assessment. Suggestions invited
- CBDT defines unauthorised colony in NCT of Delhi for exemption from deemed tax u/s 56(2)(x)
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------