CBDT transferred 35 officers in the grade of Joint Commissioner /Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
CBDT has made transfer/postings (Local changes) of 35 officers in the grade of Joint Commissioner /Additional Commissioner of Income Tax with immediate effect.
Out of 35 transfers, 32 are from / to Delhi and three transfers have been made from CCA/Directorate Karnataka & Goa to CPC Bangalore.
Download CBDT Transfer Order Click Here >>
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment for 01.10.2020 to 30.09.2021
- CBDT revises Form 15C-Application by banking company/insurer for certificate u/s 195(3)
- MCA extends term of Shri B S Vijaya Prakash Kumar as Acting President, NCLT for one month
- Initiation of CRIP of a corporate debtor suspended for 3 months from 25.09.2020
- RBI allows Kotak Mahindra Bank MD/CEO Uday Kotak to remain on Board of ILFSL
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes----------- Similar Posts: -----------