CBDT transfers 122 officers in the grade of Assistant/Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax.
CBDT vide order dated 15th July has ordered transfers/postings in the grade of Assistant Commissioners of Income Tax (ACITs) / Deputy Commissioners of Income Tax (DCITs) (Local changes) with immediate effect.
As per the said order, the relieveing/joining of the officers transferred is to be completed by 19.07.2019.
The said CBDT order is as under:
CBDT transfers 122 ACITs/DCITs >>
- Measures to boost Indian Economy-Presentation by Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman
- MCA clarification on ‘appointed date’ u/s 232(6) of the Companies Act 2013 for merger/amalgamation
- IDS 2016 declaration can be declared void without SCN upon misrepresentation /suppression of facts
- Reopening done at the insistence of CIT held as change of opinion and vitiated in law
- CBT Approved Proposal to Amend EPS 1995 for restoration of commuted value of pension > 15 years