CBDT transfers 58 Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT) & Director Generals (DGIT)
CBDT has made 58 transfer/postings in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT) and Director Generals (DGIT). Also, the additional charge arrangements in the grade of Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT) has been ordered in 32 cases.
Download CBDT Order No. 185 of 2021 Click Here >>
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular
- When appeal is pending before CIT(A), revision jurisdiction u/s 263 can not be exercised