CBDT transfers officers in grade of PCITs/CCITs for implementing Faceless Assessment Scheme
CBDT has transferred/ gave additional charge to 318 PCITs and for implementation of Faceless Assessment Scheme
CBDT, as a result of diversion of posts for implementing the recently launched Faceless Assessment Scheme, transferred 164 officers in the grade of Principal Commissioner of Income Tax (Pr.CIT) and 41 transfers of Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCIT)
In addition, additional charge has also been assigned to 86 PCITs and 27 CCITs.
The transfers/Additional charge is given mostly in ReAC.
The cut off date for reporting relieving has been fixed is 14.09.2020.
Read CBDT Order No. 171/2020 Click Here >>
- UCO Bank Concurrent Auditor Online Empanelment 2022-23 (01.10.2022 to 30.09.2023
- Amendments to Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules 2014
- CBDT notifies modified return of income to be furnished by a successor entity u/s 170A
- MCA increase capital and turnover threshold for small companies
- CBDT issues Additional Guidelines on applicability of TDS u/s 194R – CBDT Circular