CBDT transfers officers in grade of PCITs/CCITs for implementing Faceless Assessment Scheme
CBDT has transferred/ gave additional charge to 318 PCITs and for implementation of Faceless Assessment Scheme
CBDT, as a result of diversion of posts for implementing the recently launched Faceless Assessment Scheme, transferred 164 officers in the grade of Principal Commissioner of Income Tax (Pr.CIT) and 41 transfers of Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCIT)
In addition, additional charge has also been assigned to 86 PCITs and 27 CCITs.
The transfers/Additional charge is given mostly in ReAC.
The cut off date for reporting relieving has been fixed is 14.09.2020.
Read CBDT Order No. 171/2020 Click Here >>
- CBIC allows contactless delivery of international courier shipments by OTP validation
- Empanelment to act as ICAI Exam observers for Nov 2020 CA Exam reopened till 25.10.2020
- Writ Petition filed in Rajasthan High Court for Tax Audit due date extension for AY 2020-21
- Ceiling of allowable partners remuneration u/s 40b and exclusion of interest income
- Date of submission of EO fulfilment document extended for expiring Export Obligation period