CBDT transfers officers in grade of PCITs/CCITs for implementing Faceless Assessment Scheme
CBDT has transferred/ gave additional charge to 318 PCITs and for implementation of Faceless Assessment Scheme
CBDT, as a result of diversion of posts for implementing the recently launched Faceless Assessment Scheme, transferred 164 officers in the grade of Principal Commissioner of Income Tax (Pr.CIT) and 41 transfers of Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCIT)
In addition, additional charge has also been assigned to 86 PCITs and 27 CCITs.
The transfers/Additional charge is given mostly in ReAC.
The cut off date for reporting relieving has been fixed is 14.09.2020.
Read CBDT Order No. 171/2020 Click Here >>
- SEBI warns Investment Advisers dealing in unregulated products
- Multipurpose Empanelment Form (MEF) for year 2021-22 available at meficai.org
- ICSI prescribes Due Diligence Report for Format for Listed Entities
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021