Diversion and Transfer/Postings of IRS to National e-Assessment Centre (NeAC) and its Regional Centres (ReAC) due to e-assessment scheme 2019
With the e-assessment scheme 2019 kicking in from 12.09.2019, the various existing posts in various grades of Indian Revenue Services (IRS) are diverted to the newly created “National e-Assessment Centre” (NeAC) and its Regional Centres (ReAC).
As a result, various transfer/postings have also been made with immediate effect.
- Once registration granted u/s 12A entire receipts can not be taxed without allowing expenses
- Addition made u/s 143(3) and deleted by ITAT cannot be again made u/s 153A
- Andhra Bank Concurrent audit Online Empanelment of CA Firm 2020-21
- CBDT to felicitate best performing Income Tax Officers/Officials in e-assessments
- Functionality for Demand Adjustment u/s 245 by AO . ITBA Instruction
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes