Diversion and Transfer/Postings of IRS to National e-Assessment Centre (NeAC) and its Regional Centres (ReAC) due to e-assessment scheme 2019
With the e-assessment scheme 2019 kicking in from 12.09.2019, the various existing posts in various grades of Indian Revenue Services (IRS) are diverted to the newly created “National e-Assessment Centre” (NeAC) and its Regional Centres (ReAC).
As a result, various transfer/postings have also been made with immediate effect.
- Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Amendment Rules 2019. MCA Notification
- Addition for Bogus creditors converted into cessation of liability for defective goods where liability had ceased
- Features of facility for making payment on Voluntary Basis in Form GST DRC-03 on GST Portal
- CBIC Clarification on GST rates & classification of goods. Read Circular
- Income Tax Return Statistics for Assessment Year 2018-19 released by CBDT. Read Key Trends
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release CGST cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Clarification GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI icai income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular service tax notification transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes