e-Filing Lite version of website launched by Income tax department with limited functionality
Income tax department is launching ‘e-Filing Lite’, a lighter version of e-Filing portal. The Lite version is expected to load quickly and can be especially helpful in peak filing time.
The lighter version of e-Filing portal focuses on quick filing of Income Tax Return (ITR) by the taxpayers.
The lighter version can be accessed by clicking on “Quick ITR Filing” button in home page or at
Clicking on the above button shall take the user to the login window of the lite version of income tax efiling website.
The Lite e-filing Portal has only the following limited list of Services available for Registered e-Filing PAN Users.
• Filing of ITR & e-Verification
• Download Pre-Fill XML
• View e-Filed Income Tax Returns (Without XML/ITR/ITR-V download options)
Please note that the regular full version of the e-filing portal with all services can be accessed by clicking “Portal Login” Button in e-Filing Home page.
- Govt. Scheme for grant of ex-gratia payment of difference between compound / simple interest for 6 months
- No postponement of CA November 2020 Exams. ICAI warns of fake announcement
- Due dates of compliances under Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Act notified / Extended
- Income Tax Department fresh raids in Delhi- NCR, Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand & Goa
- Jewellery belonging to family members found in search can not be taxed in assessee;s hand
addition u/s 68 budget 2017-18 ca misconduct cash deposit in bank CBDT cbdt circular CBDT Instruction cbdt notification cbdt order cbdt press release cgst circular cgst notification cit revision 263 concealment penalty covid-19 CSR custom circular demonetisation due date extension e-way bill faq GST circular GST Council Meeting gst faq GSTR-3B GST rates gst refund IBBI income tax prosecution itat ITAT Delhi mca circular MCA notification order u/s 119 penalty 271(1)(c) penalty u/s 271(1)(c) Press Release reasons recorded reopening 148 Reopening us 147 sebi circular transfer and postings unexplained cash credits validity of notice u/s 148 Withdrawal of 2000 500 Bank Notes