Changes in Transfer/Postings of ITOs in UP (East) Region, new additional charge
The Office of the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax , U.P. (East), Lucknow vide Order No. 16/2020 01.10.2020 and Order No. 20 of 2020 dated 10.10.2020 had made transfers and postings in the grade of Income Tax Officers (ITOs) consequent upon diversion of posts for implementation of the Faceless Assessment Scheme.
In partial modification of the above orders, fresh transfer/postings have been ordered for ten ITOs. Two transfer/postings have been ordered each in Allahabad and Gorakhpur, three cases each in Lucknow and Bareilly.
In addition to above additional charge of ITO (OSD) O/o PCCIT Lucknow (Coordination) has been assigned.
Download Order No. 25 of 2020 Click Here >>
- RBI forbids banks to make dividend payment for financial year ended March 31 2020
- CBDT issues 34 new FAQs on Vivad se Vishwas Act. Read Circular no. 21 of 2020
- CBDT Circular on deduction of Tax ( TDS ) on Salaries u/s 192 during FY 2020-21
- Limit increased for contactless Card transactions & processing of e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Levy of GST on lotteries not ultra vires to the Constitution – Supreme Court