Changes in Transfer/Postings of ITOs in UP (East) Region, new additional charge
The Office of the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax , U.P. (East), Lucknow vide Order No. 16/2020 01.10.2020 and Order No. 20 of 2020 dated 10.10.2020 had made transfers and postings in the grade of Income Tax Officers (ITOs) consequent upon diversion of posts for implementation of the Faceless Assessment Scheme.
In partial modification of the above orders, fresh transfer/postings have been ordered for ten ITOs. Two transfer/postings have been ordered each in Allahabad and Gorakhpur, three cases each in Lucknow and Bareilly.
In addition to above additional charge of ITO (OSD) O/o PCCIT Lucknow (Coordination) has been assigned.
Download Order No. 25 of 2020 Click Here >>
- CGST (9th Amendment) Rules 2021. Amendment to FORM GST DRC-03
- Prosecution for late deposit of TDS. For non-deposit, necessary consequences shall follow -SC
- CBDT Guidelines on TDS provisions u/s 194O, 194Q & 206C
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details