Extension of due date under Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Act, 2020 till 28th February 2021 – CBDT Notification
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES
Notification No. 04/2021
New Delhi, the 31st January, 2021
S.O. 471(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Act, 2020 (3 of 2020), the Central Government hereby makes the following amendment in the notification of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance(Department of Revenue), number 85/2020, dated the 27th October, 2020, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii), vide number S.O. 3847(E), dated 27th October, 2020, namely:––
In clause (a), for the words, figures and letters “31stday of January, 2021” the words, figures and letters “28th day of February, 2021” shall be substituted.
SHEFALI SINGH, Under Secy.,
Tax Policy & Legislation Division
Note: The principal notification was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II Section 3, Sub-section (ii) dated the 27th October, 2020 vide number S.O. 3847(E), dated 27th October, 2020 and was subsequently amended by notification number S.O. 4804(E), dated 31st December, 2020 published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II Section 3, Sub-section (ii) dated the 31st December, 2020
- MEIS applications for Shipping bills with Let Export date from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 can be submitted without any late cut upto 30.09.2021.
- Basic Savings Account can be opened under Post Office Savings Account Scheme 2019
- IBBI (Pre-packaged Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations 2021
- GSTN Advisory on GST Payment under QRMP Scheme, for the month of March, 2021
- CBDT Instruction 1916 takes into account quantity of jewellery generally held by family members of a Hindu Family