Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 -Exception where few provisions of the Income Tax Act not applicable to the Scheme
For the purposes of giving effect to the Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 (the Scheme) the CBDT vide Notification No. 03/2021 has made several directions.
It has been provided that the provisions of section 2, section 120, section 127, section 129, section 131, section 133, section 133C, section 136 and Chapter XXI of the said Act shall apply to the procedure for imposing penalty in accordance with the Scheme subject to exceptions, modifications and adaptations provided in the directions.
Download CBDT Notification Click Here >>
- SEBI (LODR) (2nd Amendment) Regulations 2021. Secretarial compliance report mandatory for listed companies
- CBDT notifies five sovereign wealth funds u/s 10(23FE)
- MCA clarification on spending CSR funds for COVID care infrastructure, establishment of oxygen plants
- RBI relaxes norms for periodic updation of KYC by banks. Accounts operations not to be restricted till 31.12.2021
- CBDT prescribes limit & condition for exemption of value received in lieu of Travel Concession