Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 -Exception where few provisions of the Income Tax Act not applicable to the Scheme
For the purposes of giving effect to the Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 (the Scheme) the CBDT vide Notification No. 03/2021 has made several directions.
It has been provided that the provisions of section 2, section 120, section 127, section 129, section 131, section 133, section 133C, section 136 and Chapter XXI of the said Act shall apply to the procedure for imposing penalty in accordance with the Scheme subject to exceptions, modifications and adaptations provided in the directions.
Download CBDT Notification Click Here >>
- MCA notifies effective dates for certain sections of Companies Amendment Act 2020 and 2019
- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules 2021
- Penalty cases not covered under Faceless Penalty Scheme 2021 – CBDT Order u/s 119
- Fund Managers remuneration provisions u/s 9A(3)(m) relaxed by CBDT for FY 2019-20 and 2020-21
- Expenditure on replacement of machinery with new machinery constitutes capital expenditure