IIT Bhilai approved u/s 35 for Scientific Research from AY 2022-23 to 2025-26
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
Notification No. 70/2021
New Delhi, the 8th June, 2021
S.O. 2175(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (ii) and (iii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) read with rules 5C and 5E of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, the Central Government hereby approves M/s Indian Institute of Technology, Bhilai (PAN: AABAI0415K) under the category of ‘University, College or other institution’ for Scientific Research and Research in Social Science and Statistical Research for the purposes of clauses (ii) and (iii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) read with rules 5C and 5E of the Income-tax Rules, 1962.
2. This Notification shall be deemed to have been applied for the assessment year 2021-2022 and shall apply with respect to the assessment years 2022-2023, 2023-2024, 2024-2025 and 2025-2026.
PRAJNA PARAMITA, Director
Explanatory Memorandum: It is certified that no person is being adversely affected by giving retrospective effect to this notification.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021
- No plea can be taken for non supply of reopening reasons if never sought
- Bad debts u/s 36(1)(vii) disallowed as only provision made, not written off in books
- RBI debars Haribhakti & Co. LLP, CA Firm for undertaking NBFC audit for 2 years