Download Pre-filled XML of ITRs 1, 2, 3 and 4 for AY 2019-20. Step by Step Procedure
Pre-filled XML of ITR 1, 2, 3 and 4 for AY 2019-20 are now available at Income tax efiling website. Prefilled XML of other ITRs are expected shortly.
Step by Step procedure to download pre-filled XML of ITRs
Step by Step procedure to download pre-filled XML of Income Tax Returns from efiling website is as under:
Step 1 : Login to Income Tax e-filing Portal
Step 2 : Go to My Accounts > Download Pre-filled XML
Step 3 : Fill the required details and click “continue”
Step 4 : Download Pre-filled XML
The following details are prefilled in the ITR form:
- PAN, Name, Date of Birth shall be prefilled from PAN database.
- Address, Aadhaar Number, mobile number and e-mail ID shall be prefilled from e-Filing Profile (Please update e-Filling Profile before proceeding).
- Tax Payment, TDS and TCS details shall be prefilled from Form 26AS.
- Details of Salary Income, allowances and deductions shall be prefilled from Annexure II of Form 24Q.
- Type of House Property shall be prefilled from last filed ITR.
- Details of Income from House property shall be prefilled from Form 26AS.
- Details of Interest income from Term Deposit shall be prefilled from Form 26AS.
- Details of Interest income details (u/s 244A) from Income Tax Refund.
- Tax relief u/s 89 shall be prefilled from Annexure II of Form 24Q.
- Bank account details shall be prefilled from last filed ITR and e-Filing Profile.
- Verification Details – Self/Representative PAN details as applicable based on Logged in PAN.
Before, downloading the users are required to give consent to check all the prefilled data are reflected correctly. If the prefilled data doesn’t match the personal information, income, deductions and tax credit details, users should make necessary corrections.
Click Continue to download pre-filled XML