Provisions of Finance Act 2015 related to Foreign Exchange Act with respect to debt instruments to be effective from 15.10.2019. CBDT Notification
Effective date of Provisions of Finance Act 2015 related to Foreign Exchange Act
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Economic Affairs)
New Delhi, the 15th October, 2019
S.O. 3715(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause [A] of section 138 of the Finance Act, 2015 (20 of 2015), the Central Government hereby appoints the 15th day of October, 2019 as the date on which the provisions of section 139, clause (i) of section 143 and section 144 of the said Act shall come into force.
[F. No. l/14/EM/2015]
ANAND MOHAN BAJAJ, Jt. Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Faceless Assessment quashed, no password sent to join video conferencing
- GSTN launched new & improved version of GSTR-1 which allows saving GSTR-1 details
- Import and export in rough diamonds. Registration with Gems & Jewellery EPC compulsory
- Vulnerability in PNB server as reported by CyberX9 – PNB denies breach
- RBI cautions against various Co-operative societies using word “Bank” in their names