Every Saturday declared as public holiday for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Read Notification
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Financial Services)
New Delhi, the 15th April, 2021
S.O.1630(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881), the Central Government hereby declares every Saturday as a public holiday for Life Insurance Corporation of India, with immediate effect.
SAURABH MISHRA, Jt.Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- No service tax levy on Composite Works Contracts prior to Finance Act 2007 – SC
- Rule 17AA Books/documents to be kept by Charitable Trusts/other Institution
- If complainant not interested in pursuing case, holding CA guilty of misconduct not justified
- CBDT prescribes conditions for Covid-19 related relief to employees & Transfer of Properties
- Introducing Single Click Nil Filing of GSTR-1