Every Saturday declared as public holiday for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Read Notification
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Financial Services)
New Delhi, the 15th April, 2021
S.O.1630(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (26 of 1881), the Central Government hereby declares every Saturday as a public holiday for Life Insurance Corporation of India, with immediate effect.
SAURABH MISHRA, Jt.Secy.
Download Notification Click Here >>
- Penalty u/s 271B deleted as assessee was unaware of Tax Audit Provision
- Provisional empanelment status of CA firms/LLPs with CAG for 2023-24
- e-Appeals Scheme 2023 notified. Procedure for disposal of appeals by JCIT(Appeals)
- A Reasonable limitation period applicable to Order u/s 206C for failure to deduct TCS
- Preparation & uploading fake ITR by Chartered Accountant. ITAT remands case