How to limit PDF file size while affixing the DSC in eform of MCA-FAQ
One of the pre-requisite for filing of various eform is that the total size of the file to be uploaded along with the attachments should not exceed 2.5 MB. However thesize of the e-form increases significantly after attaching the DSC. What should be done to optimize the PDF file size?
Ans. Please follow the below instructions to limit the increase in PDF file size while affixing the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
1. Open any PDF file and click on edit, or
Right click any PDF file.
2. Select Edit > Preferences.
The Preferences window is displayed.
3. Select Category: Signature.
The Digital Signatures section is displayed.
4. Click “More” button under the Creation & Appearance section.
5. Uncheck “Include signature’s revocation status” option.
1. The above change in preference settings is specific to each client desktop. This means users will have to change the above settings each time they switch their computers.
2. Always affix the DSC using the ‘Sign and Save As’ option.
3. Use Adobe Reader from version 9.4 to 11.0.10----------- Similar Posts: -----------