Definition of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises – Retail & Wholesale Trade added
The Ministry of Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) has decided to include Retail and wholesale trades as MSMEs and they are allowed to be registered on Udyam Registration Portal.
However, benefits to Retail and Wholesale trade MSMEs are to be restricted to Priority Sector Lending only.
Accordingly, the list of eligible additional activities under NIC Code 45, 46 and 47 are as under:
|45||Wholesale and retail trade and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|46||Wholesale trade except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|47||Retail trade except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
The Udyam Registration is allowed for above three NIC Codes and activities mentioned against them.
The Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) under above three NIC Codes are now allowed to migrate to Udyam Registration Portal or they can file Udyam Registration afresh.
Download Ministry’s order Click Here >>
- Whether AO applied his mind or not is question of fact not law – SC dismisses SLP of Department
- No Prohibition on travelling abroad if proceedings u/s 10 of Black Money Act initiated
- Partnership firms/companies not eligible to be a registered valuer if not member of RVO
- Challenged to IBC by a CA refused by Supreme Court for want of locus and bonafide.
- Date of initiation of penalty in assessment order is the relevant date u/s 275(1)(c) for limitation