Definition of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises – Retail & Wholesale Trade added
The Ministry of Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) has decided to include Retail and wholesale trades as MSMEs and they are allowed to be registered on Udyam Registration Portal.
However, benefits to Retail and Wholesale trade MSMEs are to be restricted to Priority Sector Lending only.
Accordingly, the list of eligible additional activities under NIC Code 45, 46 and 47 are as under:
|45||Wholesale and retail trade and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|46||Wholesale trade except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|47||Retail trade except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
The Udyam Registration is allowed for above three NIC Codes and activities mentioned against them.
The Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) under above three NIC Codes are now allowed to migrate to Udyam Registration Portal or they can file Udyam Registration afresh.
Download Ministry’s order Click Here >>
- GSTR-4 late fee payable for FY 2021-22 waived for the period from 01.05.2022 till 30.06.2022
- No revision u/s 263 simply because AO in order did not make elaborate discussion – ITAT
- Investigation on deposit of tax during the course of GST search, inspection or investigation
- CIT to make enquiries himself to allege assessment order as erroneous and prejudicial
- ITAT admits additional evidences as assessee died and legal heirs could not collect it in time