Definition of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises – Retail & Wholesale Trade added
The Ministry of Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) has decided to include Retail and wholesale trades as MSMEs and they are allowed to be registered on Udyam Registration Portal.
However, benefits to Retail and Wholesale trade MSMEs are to be restricted to Priority Sector Lending only.
Accordingly, the list of eligible additional activities under NIC Code 45, 46 and 47 are as under:
|45||Wholesale and retail trade and repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|46||Wholesale trade except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|47||Retail trade except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
The Udyam Registration is allowed for above three NIC Codes and activities mentioned against them.
The Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) under above three NIC Codes are now allowed to migrate to Udyam Registration Portal or they can file Udyam Registration afresh.
Download Ministry’s order Click Here >>
- SEBI warns Investment Advisers dealing in unregulated products
- Multipurpose Empanelment Form (MEF) for year 2021-22 available at meficai.org
- ICSI prescribes Due Diligence Report for Format for Listed Entities
- CBDT prescribes Form/manner of furnishing undertaking u/s 119 of Finance Act 2012
- Registration of Assignment of Receivables (Amendment) Rules 2021