NCFE has invited entries for the Logo design and Tagline design competition.
The National Centre for Financial Education (NCFE) was setup in 2013 with support from all the financial sector regulators i.e., RBI, SEBI, IRDAI and PFRDA for implementation of the National Strategy for Financial Education (NSFE). It functions under the aegis of the Technical Group on Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy (TGFIFL) of the sub-committee of the FSDC (Financial Stability and Development Council). NCFE is now a section 8 (Not for Profit) Company, incorporated on September 05, 2018.
The details of the Logo Design and Tagline Competition is as under:
Should use a maximum of 6 words, either in Hindi or English, and should represent the ambition of NCFE.
We’re looking to design a new logo for NCFE. This will be used in our website, social media campaigns, print materials, and office stationeries including business diary, letterhead, envelope, pen, etc. Our brief is as follows:
- Typography, image or combination of both
- Maximum of 2 solid colors, no gradients
- Should be clean, simple, attractive, on-trend and youthful
- Should represent desire to aim high, prosperity, knowledge, and going digital
- Should appeal to the eye
- Should work as a stand-alone symbol
- Participants should send the logo in JPEG or PNG or PDF format only.
- Graphical construction of the design in exact proportions in a bigger size, along with final design, theme synopsis and concept is required to be submitted.
- The minimum and maximum frame size of the logo for usage may vary from 1 cms X 1 cms to 60 X 60 cms. (Note: The logo need not be square. We are not specifying any geometrical shape.)
- The logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform.
- The logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage.
- Participants should not imprint or watermark logo design.
- Every entry must be accompanied by a brief explanation (in maximum of 200 words) of the design and how it best symbolizes the vision and mission of NCFE. This write-up too should be uploaded, preferably in PDF format.
- Note: Participants to keep the editable/ open file format also ready – this shall be required to be submitted later for the winning entry. During the course of evaluation, contest organizers may ask participants to resubmit their entry in different size(s)/ format(s) etc.
Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be submitted through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The Contest is open to all Indian citizens/artists.
- The winning logo and tagline would be the intellectual property of NCFE as soon as the results are declared, and the winners cannot exercise any right over them thereafter. The winner shall be deemed to have surrendered copyrights of the winning logo and tagline to NCFE as soon as the results are declared. Winner will also be required to give an undertaking for the same.
- The winning entry or entries will be awarded a cash prize of INR 25 thousand i.e. INR 20 thousand for logo design and INR 5 thousand for tagline, in due course after declaration of the results.
- The prize-winning logo and tagline may be used by NCFE in any manner they deem fit.
- NCFE reserves the right to modify (or fine-tune) the prize winning logo and tagline, i.e. unfettered right to modify the prize-winning logo design and tagline and add or delete any information or design feature in any form to it.
- NCFE also reserves the right to not use the prize-winning logo and tagline at all, and/ or to use an alternative logo and tagline and/ or to not use any logo and tagline at all.
- The logo and tagline must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Only one entry i.e. one logo and one tagline per participant would be considered.
- Please note that the logo and tagline must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- NCFE does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The design of the logo and tagline must not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. All entries are governed by the provisions of Logos and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950 and any violation of the said Act will result in disqualification.
- The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and the tagline and no plagiarism of any kind would be allowed.
- NCFE reserves the right to reject all entries, if found them unsatisfactory.
- NCFE reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/posted on ncfe.org.in
- It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep them informed about any changes in the Terms & Conditions, Technical Parameters, Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
- The responsibility to comply with the Terms and Conditions fully lies with the participant and NCFE shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
- The results of the contest would be declared on ncfe.org.in
- Last date for submission of entries is January 30, 2019.
- The tentative date of declaration of the result for the logo and tagline contest is February 15, 2019.
- All the entries received by NCFE would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final approval.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate profile of NCFE.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants.
- NCFE shall not use the disqualified entries for any purpose and shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the contest/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of state of Maharashtra.