RBI extends timeline for finalization of audited accounts by NBFC
In view of the on-going situation and taking in to account the feedback received from various stakeholders, RBI has decided that every applicable NBFC shall finalise its balance sheet within a period of 3 months from the date to which it pertains or any date as notified by SEBI for submission of financial results by listed entities.
As per RBI guidelines, every applicable NBFC is required to finalise its balance sheet within a period of 3 months from the date to which it pertains.
- Bank deposit insurance to be paid in around 90 days – DICGC Bill 2021
- New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal
- Income-tax (20th Amendment) Rules 2021
- Data retrieved from Pen-drive & admission not substantive evidentiary value to make additions
- Deferred ICAI Code of Ethics 2019 to be applicable from 1st April 2022