SEBI Master Circular for Commodity Derivatives Market
Securities and Exchange Board of India
July 10, 2020
All Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporation with Commodity Derivatives Segment
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sub: Master Circular for Commodity Derivatives Market
1. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has been issuing various circulars/directions from time to time for commodity derivatives market.
2. This Master Circular is a compilation of the circulars issued by Commodity Derivatives Market Regulation Department (CDMRD) pertaining to domestic commodity derivatives segment, which have been issued till the date of this circular. Further, references in the circular to the Statutes/Regulations which now stand repealed have been suitably updated.Efforts have also been made to incorporate certain applicable provisions of existing circulars(as on date) issued by other departments of SEBI relevant to commodity derivatives markets.
3. It is hereby clarified that incase of any inconsistency between the Master Circular and the original applicable circular, the content of the original circular shall prevail.4.This Master Circular shall supersede previous Master Circular CDMRD/DMP/CIR/P/2018/126 dated September 07, 2018.5.This circular is available on SEBI Website at www.sebi.gov.in.
General Manager Division of New Products and Market Policy
Commodity Derivatives Market Regulation Department
Download SEBI Master Circular Click Here >>
- ICAI revised Guidance Note on Schedule III of Companies Act 2013 – January 2022 Edition
- CBDT exempts income of the National Skill Development Corporation u/s 10(46)
- ICAI notifies Dates of CA Exams May 2022
- RBI issues regulations for NBFCs under amended Factoring Regulation Act 2011
- ICAI bans eight CAs due to professional misconduct